It's hard to catch up here

by ballistic 8 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

I come back so infrequently now, I start to need milk instead of soild food all over ;)

Where do I start?

Is Little Toe still around?

Where is Sirona and Diamond Blue?

What about Crumpet?

What happened to that other board Tom's place?

Is there any thing else happening?

Is Minimus still asking all those silly questions? (I'd never ask loads of questions would I?) ;)

And most importantly... Is Englishman having a BBQ this year?

Happy 4th July eveyone, I'll be in Cornwall horseriding and surfing this year.

cheers!

• mouthy
    mouthy

OH Ballistic .Great to see you again.Wondered why you leave us so often(((HUG))
    Cornwell!!!! I love it there I used to be evacuated in Kingsbridge Devon...
    You lucky duck. No Little Toe deserted us when he married,crumpet also
    yes minimus is still asking the dumb questions that we are dumb enough to answer
    cant remember the others you ask about at 82 I have dementia.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Everyone's gone - you missed nothing.

Oh, my wisdom teeth got pulled out....

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think everyone you mentioned went grovelling back to the Watchtower and are now pioneering in the Amazon.

• poppers
    poppers

The only thing I can definitely tell you is that Minimus is still asking lots of question.

• outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

Hi Ballistic, I remember your name and I agree it is hard to keep up with everyone and all the posts. I have periodic absences and feel I have to start right over again. Nice to see you back and chatting.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, Ballistic. How goes it? A lot of people moved on when the board changed to .net. Mini is still here. Nice to see you.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Oh yes! I know and remember all you people well. It's just a shame I didn't get email address or face book names for everyone I've met on EXJW boards along the way. I guess it would be quite easy to start a yahoo group or similar as offsite contacts list. You could do the same on facebook but that would involve everyone joining facebook whereas there is very little involved in joining a yahoo group.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Ballistic!!..Welcome home!...........A lot have moved on....................................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit