Pregnant women who are Jehovah's Witnesses are six times more likely to die during childbirth

by koolaid-man 2 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
  • mindmelda
    mindmelda

Wow...that's very telling. I can't believe I used to buy into that "Jehovah will protect you if you don't take blood" nonsense. The facts speak otherwise.

Yeah, I bet that the WTS headquarters in America can't be reached for comment. *eye roll*

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Plus, all that stress can't be good for the mother. Having a mother that is 9 months pregnant getting up, screeching to the Kingdumb Hell at 5:30 in the morning, standing all day doing street work and door to door, eating McDonald's food all the time, rushing to get to the boasting sessions, writing letters until 1:30 in the morning--that would make it more likely to have a problem in the first place. Not to mention the crap jobs they are more likely to have--along with not getting enough basic nutrition. That is likely to do harm to the mother.

And to the baby. They are out in field circus in very hot weather, they eat fast. good-tasting poison all the time, while they are pregnant. All sorts of things happen to those babies because of not getting enough nutrition, stress, and the excess heat. And most of those things are bad for the baby--some quite hideous (like having frog baby syndrome and similar abnormalities). Others are more likely to be mentally retarded, or have other health problems like allergies, asthma, or be predisposed to diabetes because of this stress. All too many will die, either before birth or shortly after, because of something that being a witless created for the mother.

I wonder if the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger should be responsible--yet those f***ers get away with it all the time. And yet they continue claiming that Jehovah will soon destroy the very government that lets them get away with this. At this rate, they might be closer than anyone suspects already to plunging all mankind into the Second Dark Ages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit