Here are some things you may not know, which the Watchtower Society teaches, in regards to the Trinity/Deity of Christ:
(If you want to find out more, I can post references later, when I have more time)
* Jesus has the same Nature as Jehovah.
* Jesus is the exact representation of God's Being.
* Jesus is much better than the angels.
* Jesus can be called "God."
* The angels worship Jesus.
* For decades Jehovah's Witnesses were taught to worship Jesus as The Mighty God, a 2nd god along with Jehovah the Almighty God. (Now it's considered idolatry)
* For decades Jehovah's Witnesses taught that Stephen prayed to Jesus in Acts 7:59, but now they say it was NOT a "prayer" after all. It was just an "appeal."
* That Jesus was Michael the Archangel in heaven before He came to earth, then God made Michael cease to exist, then God created a new perfect human being inside of Mary's womb named Jesus, and transferred Michael's impersonal "Life-Force" into the human Jesus. Then, when the human Jesus died, God created a new spirit creature named Jesus/Michael and implanted the memories/personality from the human Jesus and the angel Michael into this new spirit creature. The original Michael and the human Jesus no longer exist.