CO Henry Goriup - Anyone know him?

by SuspiciousMinds 5 Replies latest jw friends

• SuspiciousMinds
    SuspiciousMinds

I thought it would be fun to think of a CO I've had in the past and see if anyone else has any observations.

So... Henry Goriup. Has he / is he serving your congregation and if so, what do you think of him?

SM

• valency
    valency

He was one of the worst CO's I ever saw. Well...wait a second, there was Larry Erickson.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I've had him. His wife was an intelligent women and I thought she was rather genuine, to me anyways.

Goriup was an enigma at times. Like one time in service he actually stopped out in the open (it was a quiet street and it had alot of trees along the way) and we killed about 5 minutes soaking in the surroundings . Mind you, I had to put up with the wonders of its "design" etc. Wished there was some bloody nature to see, like some dog on cat action but there were just cute squirrels.

Of course, he was also a prick hard-nose. Like when I was a MS and the first night he came of his visit to our congregation, he stood at the door greeting everyone as they came in. Seemed nice....I'm sure the regular pubs thought so, as did I.

Then at the servants and elders meeting he was rhyming off numbers about what times we were coming into the hall and how the body and servants were very late. We should be there around 20 minutes before as good examples yadda, yadda. I came in about 4 minutes before the meeting was to start.

• valency
    valency

You have a PM.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Valency,

I've checked where it said I had two new pms but my inbox has only showed 2 pages worth (yeah, yeah people I know thats extremely few) and the last one about 8 months ago.

Any others having this kind of trouble? I'm using Firefox 3.04 on Fedora 10.

• solomon
    solomon

He was one of the worst CO's I ever saw. Well...wait a second, there was Larry Erickson.

both abusive buttheads

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit