last week @ the hall...

by BATHORY 8 Replies latest jw friends

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

....so the meeting finishes and im ready to bolt to the new middle eastern resteraunt just opened around the corner, and this brother comes up to me, funny actually he rarely speaks to me.... It was after the last weeks watchtower study ( those there will relate to this ).....he comes and starts talking about the study, and how jehovah when he destroy's .999 times 6 X 10 9 of earthlings he will be within his wright because " they cant say they werent told and didnt have enough time to do something about it ". ..Well bugger me, good afternoon to you to brother *cockburn...hungry ??

Anyhow this blokes gone on and on about how FAIR this last destruction will be. I tell yas, I got to thinking, ( which is why i post this here) , HOW MANY of you JW's feel the same way as cockburn ??

This is roughly the summation of our 15 min conversation.

Cockburn : They cant say they werent warned....etc

Bathory : Yeh well... yeh.

Cockburn : I mean jeh gives people time like in the study, with noah those bludgers had 'bout 40 years to wake up to themselves, they didnt so they died aye.

Bathory : Yeh well....yeh i guess.

Cockburn : So it is in our day bathory we gotta do our job now mate so these people can live, we're like givin them a way out you know..into paradise, they cant say they havent been warned.

Bathory : Yeh well....( me trying wanting to start an indepth discusion with this very simply minded man in the middle of the hall )
    yeh....( blow it )but hang on how about all the billions of people in china, bangladesh, india, those bloody paki's, 9 % of middle east etc etc, they havent had a chance to har the message, its not FAIR surely to destroy them, how about the kids and infants, they are to young to grasp the understanding even if they have been shown the teachings....

Cockburn : ( eyes changed ) Well i think youll find that those people will be judged according to their heart mate, and the young ones go on their parents, if their parents are in, so are they etc....

Bathory : ( eyes also changed )ok so firstly if they are judged on their hearts why the need to witness ? Young ons on their parents?? didnt christ die for each and every INDIVIDUAL ??

I went on and on and his answers to those FUNDAMENTAL questions were so laughable, you would think im exagurating if i represented them here but the pinacle to this is as follows, i asked him a question, and requested his answer considered both his christian and humanitarian beliefs... The question ..

Bathory : Ok, at the end of the day though, are you not disturbed by the thoughts and visions associated with the destruction of, well, you neighbours ( good 'ol bob the old prik and hs kin ) your workmates, virtually all the people in the earth, would that not be very very emotionally disturbing to you ? Some people need profesional help when they witness even a brutal stabing or bashing ..etc

Cockburn : Not at all mate, it wouldnt even affect me.

WOW !! I looked straight into his light very spotty blue eyes and thought, does he know what he has just said ??

There is more to this but my question mainly directed to all believing JW's is do you also feel the same way ?? I have been a dub for 20 years now, and honestly dont feel that this is common amoungst the brotherhood.

Is he just a genome gone wrong, an extreamist or something worse ??
    Any similar expressions you hear of ??

Surely jesus has a problem with this.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Godd morning Bathory,

The few short years that I was a JW, I never liked this concept. After all, my mother would have been one of those killed as she was not a jw. Also, I had no JW friends, only "worldy" friends. I could never wish for their demise.

Lilacs

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

Eleanor Roosevelt

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bathory,

Dubs are conditioned to be so callous and uncaring. It is a very uncaring religion as your story shows. Furthermore, it shows just how selfish the averge JW really is: they only care about themselves and saving their own butts. They try to recruit other members, not because they love humanity, but because of their selfish desire to save their own butts. If .999 x 6^9 of all mankind dies, but a dub saves his butt, that's perfectly fine with him or her.

: Bathory : ( eyes also changed )ok so firstly if they are judged on their hearts why the need to witness ? Young ons on their parents?? didnt christ die for each and every INDIVIDUAL ??

Dubs who received a witness and didn't buy books are toast. Dubs in Bangladesh who DIDN'T receive a witness nor buy books will be judged by their "hearts."

This is so typical of dubs trying to have it both ways to explain all the bullshit they preach. They are weighing judgement with two sets of scales in direct defiance of what the Proverbs said about that. It's bad enough that they do it, and it is worse that their religious masters in Brooklyn do it, but it is sacreligious that they say GOD does it, too.

Now, I've got one for you: there's this guy, see, and he has 12 coins, one of which is either heavier or lighter than the rest of them, see, but he doesn't know which one it is or whether it's heavier or lighter, see, and then there's this scale, see, and......

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• moman
    moman

Talk about,"rubbing salt in the wound", how about living safe & secure in countries where young people risk their lives every day protecting the Dubs door to door work, so they can enjoy the freedom to tell 99.99% of mankind will die a horrific death! How sick iz that?
    Die Borg die!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Shocking title Bathory,

I thought this was gonna be about your last week at the hall... phew .. glad to know you're still going. Seriously though, I think bro cockburn was just saying something that most JWs don't give much thought to. He's certainly insular and out of touch but i wouldn't call him an extemist till he starts planning to help the slaughter along a bit himself ;) As you know most people aren't so bad in thier hearts than any God worth his universe would destroy them for the heck of it.

Funny thing ol' cobbler .. i was just about to post about witnessing in outback SA and you come up with this local gem, thanks.

Went to a great little resturaunt at Balmain the other day - The Royal Oak .. pity i was surrounded by teachers and accountants :(

cheers, unc.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I don't think that JW's are any more bloodthirsty than the rest of the
    world. They have simply repeated these platitudes so many times that
    they no longer hold onto their actual meanings. It is a routine, almost
    a chant, that the world will be murdered.

When someone like you forces them to face the reality of their statement,
    they react with shock, as if that is not what they meant at all. They need
    to "Awake".

• avengers
    avengers

The whole WT has gone off the big end. So, should the followers be any different?

FREEDOM without any strings attached

• TR
    TR

Bathory,

When I was a 'hovah, I felt the same way as your mate, except I was a tad worried that my relatives wouldn't make it. I hoped that they would die before 'geddon came.

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• Gozz
    Gozz

Weeks ago at the KH; this sister - she's just done a part on the program; her voice is bewitching; it's a song - started lamenting about her relatives. How her father who's so nice won't make it to paradise. And the rest of them, how Jehovah won't have a choice but to destroy them... There was something like pity in her eyes... it's so sad. But me there said: we don't know, Johovah see sthe heart y'know, and he'll be the judge... Then four pairs of eyes bored into me. No one said anything, yet, we aren't judging, are we? ... But the bible teels us, doesn't it, brother? She asks. But we can't read His mind, can we? I ask... they left, together. Damn. My spritual weakness is manifesting to all...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit