Challenge #9 (Jehovah-Jesus = Expert Opinion) ~ Narkissos / GS / JBeD / Serious JWs / FC

by 4examp 0 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 4examp
    4examp

When the WT changes its opinion, 7 million JWs also (instantly) change opinions.
    An incredible example of mind-control & intellectual capitulation / surrender.

Anyone out there still swayed by "expert opinion" that contradicts GOD's Word???

JEHOVAH-JESUS' expert opinion is that The Holy Spirit is a Person !!!
    KURIOS = LORD = Jehovah (as per WT preference) KURIOS = LORD = Jesus (as per most NT references).

It doesn't matter whether you connect JESUS as the Kurios-Lord-Jehovah or not, because The Father commands: Mt.17:5 ~ This is My Son, the Beloved, Whom I have approved; ~ Listen to HIM Mk.9:7 ~ This is My Son, the Beloved; ~ Listen to HIM Lk.9:35 ~ This is My Son, the Chosen One. ~ Listen to HIM

Challenge #9 ~ Do you agree that Jesus Christ's expert opinion about The 2ND-Paraclete-Advocate,
    is a "valid criteria" for concluding that The Holy Spirit is a Person?

The BELOVED, 1ST-Paraclete-Advocate (1Jn.2:1), KURIOS-LORD-JEHOVAH, GOD-THE-WORD's Expert Opinion
    is clear in Mt.28:19 (Challenge #8) -- & also confirmed in this complete (but paradoxically on-going) "one work"
    (i.e. unique, Upper Room, Communion Table, private-parable-free, SECRET-REVEALING discourse to His chosen disciples):

Jn.14:16 ~ The Father will give you Another-Allos Paraclete-Advocate to be with you FOREVER 14:17 ~ THE SPIRIT of THE TRUTH, WHOM the world cannot receive
    14:17 ~ because it neither beholds HIM nor knows HIM 14:17 ~ you know HIM, because HE REMAINS with you & (HE) is IN you
    14:26 ~ THE ADVOCATE, THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM the Father will send in My name
    14:26 ~ THAT ONE will TEACH you all things
    14:26 ~ (HE will) REMIND you of all the things I told you
    16:7 ~ if I do not go away, THE ADVOCATE will by no means come to you
    16:7 ~ if I do go My way, I will send HIM to you
    16:8 ~ when THAT ONE arrives HE will REPROVE the world about sin, righteousness,& judgment
    16:13 ~ when THAT ONE arrives, THE SPIRIT of THE TRUTH, HE will GUIDE you into all the truth
    16:13 ~ HE will not SPEAK of HIS own impulse, but what things HE HEARS HE will SPEAK
    16:13 ~ HE will DECLARE to you the things coming
    16:14 ~ THAT ONE will GLORIFY Me
    16:14 ~ HE will RECEIVE from what is Mine & (HE) will DECLARE it to you
    16:15 ~ HE RECEIVES from what is Mine & (HE) DECLARES [it] to you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit