Operation CodeName JuicySteak November 5th 2017

by LuciousVBogeymanProd 9 Replies latest jw friends

• LuciousVBogeymanProd
  • jamiebowers
  • dinah
    dinah

Oh, I thought that was Padre's favorite holiday there for a minute, but that's in March.

Carry on...........

• John Doe
    John Doe

That guy needs some psychological help. On a side note, I've seen few people who could talk for 10 minutes and say so little.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

This is something I was discussing on this site. I'm intrigued by this idea, I don't know how it is going to work though. It's wierd how many people say this guy is crazy after seeing his videos, he seems perfectly sane when talking to him.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Wait, so what is he trying to do? Like.. 10 million extra people show up to meetings some day in 2017?

Use your words, man!

- Lime

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Who cares about something 8 years away? What a dumb-ass idea.

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

The fatal flaw in his reasoning is that he has forgotten that the org has the potential to grow past 10 million by 2017.

He says that it's a numbers game and that all he needs is a bigger force to win. Unfortunately, the odds of the JWs staying at 7 million for 8 years is rather slim.

• JWOP
    JWOP

I'm thinking that, by the time 2017 rolls around, there'll be a heck of a lot more than 10 million ex-JW's. It's an interesting concept though: If every single ex-Jehovah's Witness showed up to the Kingdom Hall one day, wouldn't at least some of the current members get to questioning why there should be so many?

• steve2
    steve2

And here we are, two months shy of the end of 2017 and active JWs at their peak number slightly more than 8.3 million.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit