Haha, I dont think he likes me anymore

by AlexHall 3 Replies latest jw friends

• AlexHall
    AlexHall

A couple a weeks ago I wrote a couple of e-mails to my brother. I´ve posted them here earlier. He had answered with that I shouldn´t continue sending e-mails to him, because he wouldn´t read them anyway.

This ticked me off, and I promised myself I would continue sending them until he reacted. Perhaps not the smartest thing to do, but if he doesn´t respect me, I will not respect him shutting me down.

When the awake july 2009 came out, we all saw the irony of it, and I thought it would be fun sending that to him, to see what happened. And so I did today. A picture of the article and the qoute with that no man should have to shoose between religion and family.

A couple of hours later he answered that he will change to a new email-adress and that I could call him if something happens I need help with...

I don´t know what to do, eccept laugh about it, and feel sorrow for his narrow-minded view

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

what happened in the july 09 awake?

• AlexHall
    AlexHall

its about how it should be okey to change your religion witouth people shunning you for it. The witnesses show very clearly that they don´t approve of that other org. shun their relatives and close ones. But they fail to see that they do the same thing.

And in this awake, they show their own hypocrisy

• Black Sheep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit