To Hawk: What About Newsweek???

by bluesapphire 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hi there buddy! I have been needing to talk to you for some time now but time has not permitted it. I have a subscription to Newsweek magazine and in every issue there are two pages called "My Turn." Anyone can send in an article for publication and they get TWO FULL PAGES. I was thinking that someone like Barbara Anderson would be perfect if she told her story and inside scoop. Since you have contact with her, maybe you can plant the seed.

Or maybe someone can tell the UN story in a "personal" way. Like how they discovered the hypocrisy and exposed it. Anyways, just thinking of ideas.

Hope all is well and keep on ROLLING!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Good evening my friend.

I will see about "Newsweak" and the UN issue seeing I have already done a piece - 2 pages eh!!!! - Wow. Maybe Steve Bates might be interested in getting together with me on this - hmmmmm......

I must admit I have been soooo busy but I will see what I can do. I am also off for a week over xmas so there may be a delay good buddy.

I think Barb and Bill are under a contract not to talk until Dateline finally airs its story but I will tell her. Personally I think Bill is the main guy who deals with the lamestreet press - my understanding is that this Dateline story is not due out till Jan/02 - the story keeps snowballing - reminds me of an investigation I did one time where a paper violation turned into a massive enforcement action and 450 counts later I was finally finished with the jerk.

I will snap off an Email tomorrow to the main two.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit