Can anyone explain...

by Lillith26 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Hi, can anyone please explain to me why?... in the "blood DVD" the ORG says "that although we will not accept practises that go against our religion (blood transfusion), as JW's we do still wish to have the very best medical treatment avaliable to us.." but the majority of Witlesses wont let themselves, their children or other members go to Uni to become Docters/Surgions etc. PLEASE EXPLAIN????

• Aurelius
    Aurelius

Please also explain why JWs CAN ACCEPT minor fractions from donated blood yet are NOT PERMITTED to donate their own blood for others to benefit from the minor fractions !!!

• asilentone
    asilentone

They are fucked up mentally!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Please go to the top and click on "search" then type in blood....I can't explain the WTS stance, and its changes but there have been many that have examined the issue and discussed it.

By the way, welcome!!!

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Quandry- thankyou for the welcome, I will have a look through the search.

2 years before I started studying with the Witnesses, I had really emergency C-section to save the life of my child and myself (I needed a bag to not bleed to death on the table!), I thought that surviving the ordeal was god's way of giving me a second chance at life- in my search to find answers and a good way to live, I had a knock at my door... the rest is a very common tail... Now I just thank god for life/the people who help to save lives/the people who make life worth living and that I got a second chance at it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit