Any funny stories you remember involving your kids?

by happpyexjw 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

When CO Tony and Mary Disenti (sp?) were serving our congregation they came to our house for lunch. At the time I had two kids, about three and five years old. The eldest has eczema which sometimes got very itchy. We were all standing around in the kitchen talking and she suddenly announced, "These bugs keep biting my head!" and proceded to scratch like crazy. Talk about wanting to crawl in a hole! Tony and Mary were pretty down to earth though and just laughed it off, but I was a very young Mom and wanted to make a good impression, so I was really mortified.

Ahh, the things our kids say...

• lancelink
    lancelink

when my youngest son was about 6 years old he had an inflatable balloon type hammer, (it was about 3 feet long).

And on mornings when he did not want to get up for either school or service I would get this thing and hit him with it, he really disliked it

but it was very efficient in getting him out of bed.

Well, one time the CO was talking to us after the service meeting and he asked my son if he would be out in service Saturday morning.

Jeff turns to him and said " yea, but I hope that my dad doesn't hit me with the hammer in the morning.

Mortified looks all around until I explained the whole situation, and that I was NOT a child abuser !!!!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

We were just leaving for the circuit assembley and my son about 3 1/2 decided to get some eggs out of the fridge and play with them with his 2 1/2

year old brother....and started throwing them they were on the hallway way, carpet and a real mess. We had to clean it up before we went so it was not dried hard when we got home. My husband pulled out the steam cleaner well the rest of the story is the eggs were now cooked, scrabbled...

I can laugh now but what a morning....

One other time the boys were downstairs in the playroom, quite the little artists well they decided to trace their hands....how cute eh!

On the coffee table the end table the walls, and the tv screen in have you not magic pernament marker.....

hope4others

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

Hah! Love the getting hit with a hammer to go out in service!

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

I was on a JW publication study with the CO and we were sitting at the table with a man and his wife. He had a couple kids of varying ages that were off and running through the house. Right as we were getting ready to end the study, a smell overtook the whole kitchen that reminded us of being in a cow pasture. The wife immediately jumped up and said that the 5 year old was at it again. We got up and followed into the family room to leave and there she was with a towel picking up his crap off the rug. It seemed that he had a problem with not wanting to use a toilet. So he would squat in the living room and do his business there. That was many years ago when that happened and I dont think I ever told anyone about it since the family was making "some progress" and going to the meetings. After awhile, they stopped and I forgot about the story until I saw the post.

• wobble
    wobble

My youngest son was about eight years old and fell asleep during the Service Meeting,and let out an almighty loud ,long FART ! Of course all the people around fell about laughung,my son slept on blissfully unaware,but the pompous fat-assed prat on the platform thought he had said a funny !

I love my son, best Service Meeting I ever went to !

love

Wobble.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

A little girl, 11 years old came over and wanted to play house in the basement with my son, he was 12.

She had a real short skirt and no pantie son.

I told my son to tell her to go home and put some clothes on.

She came back with a Bunny Pajamas on that cover her hands and feet.

She wanted to play with my son, I sent her home.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

my Son was 5 years old and our Dog was outside playing , my Son was Screaming and laughing. I went outside the Dog was digging my Flowers up

and my Son was poling the Flowers out.

• crapola
    crapola

When my daughter was about 4 years old, we were at the KH about to be seated and she pulled my chair out as I was about to sit down. Needless to say I fell flat on my butt. Nearly embarrassed me to death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit