Finally bot a HDTV

by AK - Jeff 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Not a big one - 32"

Great picture - I am building an entertainment center to house it and components.

I might get a bigger one someday - but this one might be just fine for the spot I have for it.

Took the plunge.

Jeff

• oompa
    oompa

omg...they are addictive....bought me one for my own christmas present.........and thanks so for the delet........omg what a long weird meeting it was........oompa

• Scott77
    Scott77

I had one already since last year 36", adequate for me for the time being. AK-Jeff, thanks for sharing.:)

Just for post update:

Today I had my HD hooked up with DISH NETWORK for $9.99 for six months. Will take about 70 HD channels. After that, I will pay $35 monthly for two-year committment. I think DirectTV may have the better deal right now. With only $34.99, you lock in for a year and get HD channels over 150 based on current promotion. Just for information, Iam not promoting products here but just sharing with you to make significant savings. For Comcast, I had to switch off from them. They are really expensive. they are currently promoting a basic HD cable for only $29.99 if you lock in for a year yet channels are so limited.

Scott77

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oompa, you knucklehead! Hugs and kisses dude!

Me too Jeff, got one for Honey Bunny for his Bday last week. Now we have to get the HD hookup.

• JRK
    JRK

Jeff,

I have had my HDTV for a while, they are addictive. When I hooked up to fiber optic HD, it made all the difference in the world. Too bad it isn't available yet in many places.

JRK

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

For a second there, I was jeaous. Fiber Optic HD... wow! Then I realized, of the hundreds of cable channels I get, I only watch 3 of them.

Likewise even with fiber optic internet, there's not many things I do that aren't already bandwidth constrained by the remote end, rather than my end. As it is.. they're only so much resolution I want when I watch an youtube video.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit