Vickie the Nun

by JRK 9 Replies latest social relationships

• JRK
    JRK

I just thought I’d share an interesting experience about the first woman I dated after being disfellowshipped. I have nicknamed her Vickie the Nun.

Vickie was a nice conservative girl, from a small town near here. When I met her, I thought she was attractive, and our personalities seemed to mesh well. I asked her to go out to dinner with me, and she accepted. We had a nice time, but I could tell she was skittish about anything physical. I hung back, and didn’t try a lip lock goodnight.

A few weeks went by, and we went out again. It was an enjoyable evening, dinner and a movie. She was very conservative and the movie was too violent for her, and freaked her out (Gangs of New York). I took her home visibly shaken, so once again, no attempt. She did ask me to take her to her company’s Christmas party, which I did. It was a well catered event, and we got to dance. Another great time, but when I got back to her place, and I was moving in for a kiss, she got weird and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Well guess what; after a while that got old, so I didn’t ask her out for a couple of months. I was ready to chalk it up to experience, and move on with my life. She ended up coming by my house one day, and what she said floored me.

She was Catholic by the way . . .

She told me “I have decided that I want to do one of two things: either marry you, or become a nun.” Well, I have competed with other guys for a girl’s affection before, but not Jesus! I was afraid I was out of his league.

Anyway, I asked her whether that means she would like to date seriously, or go to the convent. She said she wanted to go out with me, so we started dating on a regular basis. Since she pretty much told me she wanted to marry me, I figured at least I would be able to kiss her now, and see if there was any chemistry. When I went to kiss her, she was willing, but she kept her teeth clenched tight. Even in my time of dating JW girls, I had never had a woman do this. I believe that she had never been French kissed! Weird.

In our further conversations, she told me of her marriage that failed, how horrible it was, and how she now had a tremendous fear of sex. She also told me it may be a long time for her to get over it. I tried to be open-minded, but this was getting more than a little frustrating! I dated her a couple more times, the last time, she invited me to her parent’s farm for a meal. She showed me around, and showed me her old bedroom. As she did, she asked me if I would lay down with her and hold her. Now we were getting somewhere, I thought. We laid down cuddling for a while, and giving one another massages. When I came close to one of her mammalian protuberances, she cried out loudly “NO SEX!” I about freaked; here her parents and sister was downstairs, and probably thought I was some sort of rapist.

We went downstairs, and went for a walk. I had had it by then, and was about to tell her I was done when a surprise happened. She broke up with me, because she couldn’t handle me being an ex-JW. Close enough, it worked for me.

And we thought as ex-cult members, that we were messed up! I guess Jesus won after all. Good luck, dude!

JRK

• ninja
    ninja

I usually just kill women like that and bury them in the garden

• ninja
    ninja

not before feeling their boobs one last time though........or first time in your case.....he he

• JRK
    JRK

Don't rub it in ninja . . . especially since I couldn't!

JRK

• ninja
    ninja

he he....nice one dyslexic JFK

• sspo
    sspo

I have been single for the last 3 years after 26 years of being married to a witness

and one thing i learned " you will always lose in trying to compete with Jesus or a dead man".

• JRK
    JRK

Yes sspo,

Jesus is a tough act to follow! He is both dead AND perfect.

JRK

• poppers
    poppers

I wonder how many people are so completely messed up because of whatever religion they were raised in.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Did it not occur to you that it might actually be (as she told you herself!) the failed marriage that messed her up rather than her religion?

• StAnn
    StAnn

You gotta wonder what in the world her ex-husband did to her to make her so skittish that she was afraid to even kiss. You dodged the bullet with that one.

St. Ann

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit