STORY ON NEXT ABOUT WEST PALM BEACH JWS SAYING "END IS NEAR"

by WuzLovesDubs 7 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

WTF???? They are beginning a lecture series at the convention center !!! I will let you know in a minute what they said. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

• daniel-p
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Wow... so the "end is near"? That's something they've never said before! lol

• undercover
    undercover
    It's the start of the Jehovah Witnesses' convention season, and this year they'll be preparing for the end of the world.
    "The fighting against nations, we're seeing more earthquakes, you can look at the swine flu, all this, and it just points to the things that shows we are getting very close to what we feel is the end," Ferris said.

hah hah...I love these articles. They make JWs look so loony...

• bohm
    bohm

I think its really amazing they continue to bring up the "signs" for armageddon (war, earthquakes, plagues, ...), when all it takes is 5 minutes and google to show that there is less war and plagues now than in the previous centuries (relatively speaking), and the number of earthquakes are constant.

Im asking seriously, what would the reply be if one confronted a witness with those facts and asked what his resources were? (or better yet, just ask him for his sources, and let him google it for himself!).

• WuzLovesDubs
  • WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Wait a minute....isnt this the beginning of the DISTRICT ASSEMBLIES??? Isnt this just FRIDAY SESSION for the next 14 weeks and they are doing a bait and switch on people to get them into the building???

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We have to carry new Bill Boards that read; "THE END IS NEAR....FOR REAL THIS TIME!" .......and also "MILLIONS NOW STUDYING WILL NEVER DIE!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit