I'm excited!

by Snoozy 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I'm excited. I ordered the 1910 Watchtower a few days ago. I paid $22. for it and it has no cover but the articles look like fun. It is the one that has "The Birthday Poem" in it and 'Some types of the Resurrection, "To what degree should we confess faults?"..(That should be interesting).I have no idea why I ordered it, it just causht my eye for some reason when discussing Birthdays .

It says it has a one inch by four inch piece missing. Watch that be the one with the birthday reference in it.

Anyway it will take 5 days about to get here. I can scan on my computer but haven't figured out how to transfer a scan to this sight without it being a link....But I will....

Snoozy..

• ssn587
    ssn587

which month in 1910 of the watchtower is it, pg # etc would like to look that up on the internet.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

It's the 4-15-1910 Watchtower and Herald of Christ's Presence Vol. XXXI No 8.

I found it on a site that was advertised here on JWN...

http://www.oldlighthousebooks.com

You have to click on Jehovah's Witnesses on the left side and it will pull up all the JW literature. Some of the descriptions of the literature (Magazines, books, tracts) are very interesting. Some are from the 1800's.

Snoozy

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Wow. Maybe you need to get out more but whatever spikes your punch.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Old Mags are fun...you can see how wacked and crazy "Jehovah's people" pre 1918!

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

Yeah, like they aren't crazy now!

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I think the religion of Russell was considerably more appealing than JWs are now in many ways.

And I hear he was quite a charismatic individual and a great orator, so at least you weren't bored to death as a Russellite.

• oompa
    oompa

you do know about every old mag is scanned and on google books or other places???.....save some coin!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Theres Jokes in the back of some of the old WBT$ stuff........In the new WBT$ literature,it`s all jokes!!..............LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit