I'm having trouble with this board.....

by palmtree67 8 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
  • blondie
    blondie

Did you message disappear?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yes, I can't get onto the second page of any of the topics. And it's a whole new procedure for posting a reply. It wouldn't allow me to put anything in the conversation box. Thanks for replying, blondie, or I would have been screwed. What's going on?

• blondie
    blondie

Well, I have no access to the inner workings but why don't you describe what you are doing more specifically. Maybe one of the mods can help or one of the very clever computer people who post on JWN.

All I know is you have to click twice on the pms to access them.

Ciao

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

How do I get onto the second page of a topic? There used to be a way to do it, but it's disappeared.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

What browser are you using? What operating system?

Did you disable JavaScript in your browser? As far as I know, JavaScript is required for this site to work properly.

• Waffles
    Waffles

I wish this board was a vBulletin or PhpBB forum - they're both so much more intuitive and easier to use. This is the only forum I've ever visited where the new posts aren't on page one, and there's just so much random bugginess to it all.

Besides that, the folks here are absolutely great

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    This is the only forum I've ever visited where the new posts aren't on page one

I have suggested that so many times... it bugs the hell out of me, too! I agree that this board lacks dozens (if not hundreds) of features found in other board software, not to mention the stability issues...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

All I know is it was working last week. And now I have no way to turn pages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit