I challenge anyone to PROVE the governing body exists!

by TheBoss 8 Replies latest jw friends

• TheBoss
    TheBoss

I challenge anyone to PROVE the governing body exists!

We who attended district conventions over the decades know they exist.

But if you've followed the thread at

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/175263/1/Personal-records-of-governing-body-members

then you know it can be proven EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET exists on some form of government and private industry financial, tax, DMV, and/or other0 records...

Especially "public figures" including the President of the United States, the apostles over the Mormon Church, even dictators who want their greedy looting of their government coffers to remain hidden.

One group of men overseeing a multi-billion dollar religion corporation, indeed "public figures" by definition, remain the exception.

I say the reason no ex-JW in the U.S., Norway, or anywhere else on this earth has posted any information proving the governing body exist from a purely subjective records standpoint, is obvious...

There are no financial, tax, DMW, or other official records they exist.

Again, we have seen these men.

Therefore, I propose a theory that came to me the other night. If you've read my aforementioned topic you know I've gone to a great deal of fruitless effort to get information on these men.

My theory is the men at Bethel on the governing body ARE AT BETHEL UNDER ASSUMED NAMES.

My theory is they use aliases at Bethel, and have done so most of their lives, while real government records under their real names and social security numbers exist.

The layers of blind trusts hold their real names, however, if anyone managed to dig up these blind trusts (protected under constitutional privacy laws) they would discover names of people most would assume are other stakeholders in the Watchtower corporations. However, those names in fact could be the real names of governing body members. They and their heirs will inherit the billions in international Watchtower assets. Unless someone could tie those names on the blind trusts to the literal faces of the governing body members, no connection could be made. This is similar in scope to how many Nazi party members started new lives in Europe and the United States after the war, without ever getting tied to their real names and war crimes.

Again, I challenge you to play the proverbial devil's advocate role, by proving the literal names tied to the faces of men on the governing body actually exist.

I say you cannot prove they exist beyond the simple fact we know men, whole have been identified by first and last names, have lived at Bethel and governed the Watchtower corporation billions for many decades.

I also say there must be buried records somewhere that show the faces of these men tied to REAL NAMES, and there are REAL RECORDS - social security, tax, financial - tied to those actual names. Furthermore, those names are likely buried on legal papers under layers of blind corporate trusts at Chase and other major banking institutions in the U.S., Britain, Switzerland and elsewhere. Those billions are an endless well-spring of wealth those names, their families, relatives and heirs, can legally tap at will.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hi TheBoss

You said on your other thread

The reason the governing body of Jehovah's Witness do not have their finances exposed, even in Norway, is because they do not exist on any accessible record. Even Barrack and Michelle Obama have their records publicized because, to state the obvious they have tax records, social security numbers, and other government records.
    How is it the members of the governing body have complete invisibility when even the President of the United States, and dictators of other countries with everything to hide, are completely opaque?

This has everything to do with the legalism of the corporations. As you might be aware, certain corporations are tax entities in the USA, and as a result, basically represent a group as 'one person". Esp religious legal entities.....

Religions do not pay taxes, although they report debts and credits of course. But the individual members of the GB are like all other bethelites, they take a legal vow of poverty, which prohibits them from anyting beyond a govt limited stipend and approval for room, board, travel expenses, and the like.

The WTBTS is setup so that no one person is the sole beneficiary or proprietier of the corp. It is that simple. To look for any link to money being funnelled out of the legal corp, while I am sure it would be interesting, would also be totally fruitless.

There is no money trail to the GB. Indeed, religions/cults like JW's have an inherent built in advantage as a United States religious corp, in that the members are essentially voted in each year, while under the control and direction of what is legally called the "eclessiastical governing body"

Thus, there is no paper trail to a particular person. I suppose if there is, then there would be reason to investigate. On the other hand, I would be remiss to point out how utterly unnecesarry this is for a GB. They go wherever they want, buy whatever they want, and instead of having it under their personal property, it belongs to the WTBTS, which of course, is controlled by the GB....

Point is, thanks to the over hundred year structured existence of the WTBTS, there will never be a smoking gun.... I am not saying that there won't be curious purchases to find, I am sure those exist. But they will all be linked to the corp, not to any one person.

Trust me, as a legal entity, the IRS views the entire JW organization as the "Ecclesiastical Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses".... an non taxed, religious entity I might add.... Thats all... The smoking gun of the GB is in their doctrines, and not in any material riches gained...

• metaspy
    metaspy

I would like to point out that I had Samuel Herd as a District overseer nearly a decade before he was appointed onto the "governing body".

Does that mean he knew beforehand that he would be appointed and thus changed his name early on?

Or perhaps he had an assumed name when he became a district overseer?

It would be hard for every overseer to have an assumed name.

• Bethelite Elder
    Bethelite Elder

Well I have met and spoken to each one of these men directly, so I would be careful with that statement.

Here are a few tips for you though,

S.H. has military background- public records.

A.M. often talks about his business he use to have.

G.P. raised a family.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I would just say that this premise is not credible imo....

Thanks to the cover of the religious corp setup, any GB member can purchase whatever they might want to use, and although it is owned by the corp, since they control it, they can direct its use...

I am not suggesting that suspicious purchases over the decades have not been made... Far from it.... However, there is no funneling of moneys or properties going on.. Everything is done through the religious corporations, to avoid the exact suspicion that this thread raised......

It just seems that there is no road to investigate here....

• garybuss
    garybuss

Jehovah's Witnesses has a body of governors? Who do they govern? The Watch Tower Corporations have directors . . . who do they direct? Do they govern and direct each other? I was told by Jehovah's Witnesses that the Jehovah's Witness people should follow those brothers taking the lead. I was told by Jehovah's Witnesses people that Jehovah's Witnesses don't follow any man . . . they only follow Jehovah.

If Jehovah's Witnesses don't follow any man, who do the leaders lead? Who to the governors govern? And who do the directors direct? Or is it maybe . . . that Jehovah's Witnesses DO follow men?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I challenge You to Prove: "The WBT$ Governing Body",Does not Exist!!! Come get some..Tuff Guy!.........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I challenge anyone to prove that anyone on this website exists!

• metaspy
    metaspy

yadda - good point!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit