I'm thinking about going on vacation for two weeks around yearly July...

by Elsewhere 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Any suggestions?

I'd like to go somewhere outside the US.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Okay.. I'm a big fan of Cancun, Mx the Rivera Maya area about and hour drive from the airport. They have great all inclusive with all meals and drinks included. It's on the Caribbean side of the ocean so the water is clear and calm you can see the fish swimming past you as you swim.

It's very hot in the summer months so we enjoy late spring or early fall but hey if your not afraid of a little burn it's so worth the money especially now with everyone afraid of the pig flu.

Your in the water 50% of the time and eating the other 50%.

Many enjoy just pulling the lounge chairs right in the water with a a nice novel in one hand and a Margarita in the other... it's all good.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

I loved Greece and the couple islands I went to, were a blast. You find locals who rent out their places for decent price, the sea was warm and night life was great! Actually night life is a big feature there. Cafe stay open til 11pm and there are tons of people outdoors drinking, eating and enjoying life. Athens is a great place to tour around but beaches are dirty. Islands are nice and clean and ferry prices are reasonable. Santorini with black beaches is unique and Naxos was great with homes with marble floors and sandy beaches. So far that was my favourite holiday.

Austria is awsome too but it's more for touring around than relaxing IMO. Vienna was exceptionally clean, never seen a cleaner city. Lots of museum and cultral stuff. It's been a long time since I've been there but if I remember correctly you can buy beer at McDonald's there.

BC Canada has lots of nice places and Okanagan area has nice warm lakes and is a great tourist place with lots of things to do. From mountain biking to sea dooing. You can paraglide and can tour tons of winaries. Mountain hiking and mountain biking, love the area most out of all of Canada. Ontario also has some nice spots.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Go where your dollar is worth more...Canada.....

h4o

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

If I had two weeks this summer to go anywhere, this is where I would go:

http://www.atlantis.com/accommodations.aspx

YC

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Australia or England. I've been to both.

I'm headed back to England and on up to Scotland this July/August.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit