My multiple personality disorder is gone!

by outofthebox 9 Replies latest jw friends

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Hey! Remember when I first started posting (scared to death) in this forum?

I told you then that I was writing in behalf of others too. This is the story:

At the same time several family members and friends discovered the truth about the WT (what a coincidence, isn't it?). So, I decided to post on behalf of them. I remember I started posting a question (one of them had). I remember some of you called us a troll (because of our cryptic "we are many using this account" line). Ha ha. I didn't even knew what a troll was. LOL. But, that's ok. I get it now. You were scared. I was even more scared since it was my (our) first post.

Some time has passed since that time. I am glad to let you know that now there are several (of the group) out of the WT religion and even helping other go out.

Now I am just me using this account. LOL. My multiple personality disorder is gone and I am free of the WT! Finally!

ootb

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Congratulations................

Outaservice

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

AWESOME!!

Way to go outofthebox!

Keep up the great work! A mind is a terrible thing to waste. The more we can free, the better!

The Oracle

• Open mind
    Open mind

Enjoy. Glad to hear you're out.

om

• ninja
    ninja

I have multiple personality disorder and my other personality has alzheimers.........I keep asking myself....."where am I?"

• wobble
    wobble

Ninja,

are you up early, or did the other guy forget to go to bed,and which one of you is on the booze most?

love

Wobble

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

That's great! I hope your friends and family sign up here on their own and join us.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

That is good dude...that makes 2 of us...

• Twitch
    Twitch

I remember when you signed on and how people called you a troll right from the start. Seems to happen so much here and it's friggin' amazing how the same ones always seem to appear with gavel in hand, instantly judging people by their personal yardstick of what is believable and what is not. Kinda sad actually that those who are most active are also the most quick to judge and that they never apologize. Of course, there are reasons for this given the trolls that appear here and the bs they've caused so I guess it's a good thing for me that I don't spend that much time here to get that involved.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I'm glad to see that time has uncovered some amount of sincerity in you and yours. Innocent until proven guilty.

Good on ya

• zagor
    zagor

so which one of yous is you now? ;)

Its ok mate we all take time, after exit, to adjust to normal life. WTBS destroys people so much that for many it takes a lifetime to rid themselves off impressions they took along the way. Take a hobby, something that you always wanted to do but never had time or strength to do it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit