Governing Body Psycopathic?

by Luo bou to 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

So many on this board are puzzled by the lack of ethics re the GB because they think they have moral values like themselves. Not all psychopaths end up in jail.... some become leaders of religious organizations.... they can be very charming and ruthless

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Having made an accusation.....please provide your reasoning and the evidence to support your claim

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Who are you ? The devils advocate?

• villabolo
    villabolo

It is my belief that psychopaths predominate in virtually every hierarchical organization be it commercial, political or otherwise. Having known a couple close up nothing puzzles me about their behavior or that the WBTS.

• ziddina
    ziddina

SOCIO-paths! Don't you mean sociopaths?? Psychopaths are usually out of control, unable to fit into human society - they're the guy on the corner wearing a tin-foil hat and screaming about aliens taking over his brain who chases your kids to the schoolyard 'cause he thinks they're part of the alien conspiracy...

Sociopaths, on the other hand, fit smoothly into human society - they don't appear crazy, malicious, manipulative, or destructive on the outside - but once they gain some sort of control over others...

SOCIO-paths. I'd definitely say the WTBTS GB are more likely to be sociopaths - and pedophiles - than psychopaths...

Zid

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

I dunno Zinna Maybe only in Australia Sorry not able to reduce the font size from the copy

A number of lectures about psychopaths in the workplace will be delivered at both Manly and the University of Sydney.

For availability and lecture dates please contact Dr John Clarke at [email protected]

'Psychopaths In The Workplace’

Dr John Clarke

The majority of psychopaths are not serial killers or rapists, they are colleagues, bosses and employees found in workplaces throughout Australia. Workplace psychopaths are predators who ruthlessly charm and manipulate the people around them, gratifying themselves without remorse. They are people who lack a conscience, living in their own complex world where society’s rules are broken at will. This course will examine what a psychopath is, their personality style, behaviours, interpersonal approach and thought processes. You will see exactly how they infiltrate companies undetected, the strategies they use to manipulate those around them to achieve power and promotion. The different types of workplace psychopath will also be explored. Dr Clarke will also look at what companies and individuals can do to minimise damage caused by the psychopath.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Ziddina, your description of "psychopaths" are actually psychotics with or without a homicidal tendency. Your description of "sociopaths" fits actual psychopaths according to psychiatrist. I am not an expert but I understand that these terms have been used loosely in the past leading to some confusion.

villabolo

• ziddina
    ziddina

HaH! FINALLY I have more posts available to me! GRRRRRRR! I HATE being limited to 10 posts a day!!!

Yes, Luo Bou to, and Villalobo, I see. I did mean "psychotic", and under that description of psychopaths, the GB fits exactly!

(I luv this smiley!) It either symbolizes the GB's mental state, or my state of confusion when I posted my earlier comments... Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit