Spirit directed

by diamondiiz 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

It would be interesting to ask GB which doctrines do they feel were spirit directed over the years and which ones are today? What would those bastards have to say to that? They're directed but not perfect? LOL Not perfect in interpreting the direction of God's spirit so that's why they made mistakes about so many things? These men should stand trial for lives ruined, for wasted years and for decieving so many in their weakest hour! These men are evil slave if nothing else.

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

Exactly. You must follow everything we say without question because it comes directly from God - but if it's wrong, go easy on us because we're only human. Imperfect spirit direction, gotta love it.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

I knew they weren’t spirit directed when they made me an MS!!! And oh, when they also organised that fiasco called an International convention in Sydney a few years back, no r&f know about the $$$$ they took from the NSW government.

Mattieu.

• wobble
    wobble

Ask the GB exactly how this "Spirit Direction" works as well. Talking to spirits,and being a channel (as Mediums claim) are both condemned many times in scripture i.e Lev 20 v 27, so how do they get their "direction" ?

Love

Wobble

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Mattieu:

I knew they weren’t spirit directed when they made me an MS!!!

LOL!!!/TMI!!!

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Wobble:

Ask the GB exactly how this "Spirit Direction" works as well. Talking to spirits,and being a channel (as Mediums claim) are both condemned many times in scripture i.e Lev 20 v 27, so how do they get their "direction" ?

Wobble, you get three guesses, and the first two don't count...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

They haven't been "Spirit" directed since Booze Rutherford died! Armagedon in 1925 hick up! Proabition is from Satan! Hick up! {Judge passes out on the Podium} Zzzzzzzz brrrrrru Zzzzzzzz Bruuuu Zzzzzzz Bruuu.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit