WATCHTOWER OFFICIAL PAGE OF HYPOCRISY! (updated live link)

by Vinny 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vinny
    Vinny

http://www.watchtower.org/e/20000622/article_03.htm

This updated above link is directly from the "Official" Watchtower Website. It's a short reading.

Now, imagine somebody trying to apply this very same advice to their own Jehovah's Witness faith today.

Quite simply,You can't . You would be expelled for applying to your own JW faith, what they suggest people of other religious faiths to do.

I have seen many examples of double standards with the JW organization, but this one may very well be one of the most blatant cases I can remember.

Just a few 'highlights' from the article:

"Education shows you how to think. Propaganda tells you WHAT to think."

"Propagandists relentlessly force you to hear their view and discourage discussion."

"The propagandist makes sure that his message appears to be the right and moral one and that it gives you a sense of importance and belonging if you follow it. "

(this next one is a personal fav)...

"Solomon, a king and educator in ancient times, warned: "Anyone inexperienced puts faith in every word, but the shrewd one considers his steps." (Proverbs 14:15) So we need to be selective. We need to scrutinize whatever is presented to us, deciding what to accept and what to reject." ...

(the thud you heard was I fell out of chair)...

"Put information to the test: "Beloved ones," said John, a first-century Christian teacher, "do not believe every inspired expression, but test the inspired expressions."

(Last time I tried just that that one they wanted to Disfelllowship me, so I disassociated).

"Moreover, if we want to be fair-minded, we must be willing to subject our own opinions to continual testing as we take in new information. We must realize that they are, after all, opinions."

(Another favorite)... 

"Also, if possible, try to check the track record of those speaking. Are they known to speak the truth?"

Just go here and hold onto your hats! http://www1.tip.nl/~t661020/wtcitaten/part2.htm

(This one really takes the cake!)

"Do not just follow the crowd: If you realize that what everybody thinks is not necessarily correct, you can find the strength to think differently."

(Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah).....

"While it may seem that all others think the same way, does this mean that you should?"

(guess that depends on whether you want your family or not.)

"Over the centuries all kinds of ideas have been popularly accepted, only to be proved wrong later. Yet, the inclination to go along with the crowd persists."

I did not makes this stuff up. It's straight from their own website.

I've seen all kinds of hypocritical double standards throughout the JW religion. But I think that one takes the cake.

July 09 Awake Update: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/174959/1/No-One-Should-Be-Made-to-Choosee280a6-LIES-from-July-09-Awake

Man, defending WT world is one tough business.

Vinny

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Vinny..You are absolutely correct..There is no way to defend the WBT$..Thier own words betray them....................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Vinny
    Vinny

That July Awake article point is really nothing new. But it does offer an opportunity for people to show/see JW hypocrisy at its very best. And for those here that are allowed some contact with current JW's, I say, Fire Away.

I've posted this link here on JWD, on Beliefnet and Topix (just back in December). http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness/TEOU4G75RVC10GB5M

After FIVE DAYS on Topix, and no bites from a single JW, I bumped it back to the top and still had not one single JW show up.

Good idea to stay as far away from this one as they possibly can..

In fact, the JW link to the article that I originally used when I first posted here on JWD (a few years ago) http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/128457/1/The-Watchtower-Official-Page-of-Hypocrisy , now says, "page you are looking for has been removed", so I thought they finally dumped the article altogether.

Which would have been a smart move for them. But I found it once again located somewhere else. So I reposted the new one here today, with the active link. Just to keep this WT embarrassment alive and kicking for all to enjoy.

Not ONCE has a JW apologist even shown up (on three different website locations), much less tried defend this sorry piece of bologna/salami nonsense.

HOW CAN anybody defend such blatant, double standard hypocrisy anyway? Which is why it has remained untouched by JW's on all three sites, including this thread.

Still, it's good idea to pull out this new Awake quote and place it directly on the laps of any JW you can.

Little by little ...

brick by brick ...

one piece at a time ...

the wall crumbles.

Vinny

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

" Solomon, a king and educator in ancient times, warned: "Anyone inexperienced puts faith in every word, but the shrewd one considers his steps." (Proverbs 14:15) So we need to be selective. We need to scrutinize whatever is presented to us, deciding what to accept and what to reject." ...

unfu****gbelievable

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And they want me to defend to people on the streets why they should become Jehovah's Witlesses. When they see crap like that, they are not going to want to become witlesses for long.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit