The Proud Humble People

by gubberningbody 2 Replies latest jw friends

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I've noticed that there are quite a number of uneducated, unaccomplished JW's who seem to take their lack of accomplishment and education as a positive accomplishment.

The proud humble.

How bizarre.

That and the constant references to people being too smart leaving the [b]organization. "Too smart?". Can a person be "Too healthy, too sane" or too anything where that "thing" is positive? I'm not sure that it speaks well of an organization that prides itself in this manner.

• ssn587
    ssn587

One must remember that some of the dubs are too proud of themselves and their lack of accomplishment. I mean how proud of window washing can you be? Others who have done well financially are also proud of themselves. thier children are imprisoned in a noneducational environment and have few prospects of jobs where they can actually use their brains or stuck with doing what dear ole daddy does. I have one young man who has spoken to me on a number of occasions about wanting to work for either Smith and Wesson Firearms or Winchester, anything but being a dub. They have nothing to offer their children except a lifetime of drumming on doors and being led by the nose by the society.

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

The best part is when an elderly witness talks about how great her fulltime pioneer/maid daughter is so wonderful and how disappointed she is in her materialistic college grad/accountant daughter. All the while she living in a house with the pioneer daughter; a house that is financially maintained by the college educated daughter. Sickening!

Angie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit