I think we have another JWN (pro JW site) boys and girls...

by middleman 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• middleman
    middleman

.........and they so far had 35,405 "Lovers of truth" stop by their lovely site. Here's the link below...

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/

• Chalam
    Chalam

The "truth" war continues...

John 14:6 (New International Version)

6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

All the best,

Stephen

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

OMg,

watch the videos. WEIRD.

The only redeeming factor is, that the maker of the site will probally get in trouble for it

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

For some reason that site made my skin crawl. Too much cult-speak, I guess.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

They call the apostates "brain-washed".

'Nuff said.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

here's a funny little tid bit:

Jehovah is going to come at him with all fury and then you’ll finally be in Armageddon. That will be the last of the hoorahs. Once Gog makes his attack on God’s people, Armageddon then will begin. That will be when it will all come together.

Oh what a wonderful time that will be brothers! If you and I have worked hard, if we have exerted ourselves, if we have cooperated then you can say to yourself, “You know I’m glad I used all my money to pay for the Kingdom Hall, and I sat down in there and I got the education. I was sitting in that Armageddon survival class that they had at that Kingdom Hall.

The scriptures say the day of jehober is 'a dark and terrible day'...but yet it is a day of hoorah for the JWs?

Obviously, they love the dark and the terrible. Obviously, they are thirsty for bloodshed.

What happens when they realize it is their religion (combining forces with all religions) that want the dissidents killed?

This will be the only way the religions can keep the hold on the ones they have left.

A kingdom hall education? What a travesty of the word "education"! It's more like an ear tickling.

• Jack Burton
    Jack Burton

Try posting something on this site. I ran into it a couple of weeks ago, and thought it might be interesting to see if I could get any responses to some pretty tame questions about WTS. My comments were never posted. They must have been deemed too scary.

For a group that says that only they will be able to stand up to the combined efforts of Satan and all the worlds governments to shut them down, you'd think a little question about the memorial would be childs play.

Never thought I'd be scarier than Satan. Pretty cool

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder what they are going to do when they realize it's all a scam. All the religions of Babylon the Great have the Original Sin doctrine in some form, plus a story about how mankind is supposedly going to be saved. Any religion that does not have any idea of Original Sin in some form is probably safe--as far as I know, only atheism and Devil worship lack this need for salvation.

Jehovah's Witlesses are in fact part of Babylon the Great. They claim that mankind was plunged into sin at the beginning (a fairly common scenario--claim that it happened right at the start, so there is nothing to back up the claim). They claim that Jesus came down to live as a human, and then died in order to redeem man from that sin. The witlesses claim that, to benefit from that salvation, one must add to that sacrifice (even the Bible tells us that Jesus' sacrifice was a perfect sacrifice, to which nothing ever need be added) by sacrificing our time and energy in a work. If one doesn't, or if one doesn't do "enough", one is left in one's sins to die. That sounds enough like Babylon the Great to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit