Apologies All Around

by Satanus 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I thought it was meaningful to observe the spontaneous apologies being given and accepted lately. All this among christians and atheists. I know there are some who are concerned about our image as xjw's. While freedom allows for ups and downs, i think the clearing of the air in this way is not seen in the borg. It will lead to new growth by those involved.

May all enjoy a happy season and better things in the coming year.

SS

• edward gentry
    edward gentry

i just posted this because noone responded to your thread and i felt sorry for you.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I've often struck up good email correspondence after having to apologies and have come to a better understanding with someone.

Here's hoping ...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

SS, I thank you, and my demonic cat thanks you also!

"Oh God! To hear the Insect on the leaf pronouncing on the too much life among his hungry brothers in the dust." - The Ghost of Christmas Present

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy SS,

Are you needing an apology? Well, I'm sorry for something, I'm sure.

I'm also pretty sure that at another time, I could apologize for something else.....so tag another one in there so I can say "But I already apologized!"

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Before I have to apologize for the above post on another day......that was a joke. But someone somewhere can take the apology for something I'm sure I've said or will say.....joking or not.

Just trying to be politically apology correct this Monday morning - in a joking way.

waiting

• outnfree
    outnfree
    May all enjoy a happy season and better things in the coming year.

Why, thank you, SaintSatan, many happy returns to you!

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• Satanus
    Satanus

Waiting
    I'll deposit your apology and let it collect interest.

Thanks to all for their well wishes.

• ISP
    ISP

I think we should enlist a professional apologiser that will provide instant apologies for all concerned in behalf of all those who cause upsets and stuff!?

ISP

• bsmart
    bsmart

I am sorry, I just know I have hurt someones feelings (I just dont know who) Bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit