Grumpy Old Witnesses.....did you know some!! We know why they are!

by Witness 007 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

After all the preaching and teaching I am amazed at the amount of Grumpy rude old Witnesses there are! One old fella always left some belongings on the seat next to him, and would get irritated if someone asked for the seat....two old Pioneer Sisters {my mom is one} refuse to stop bickering and fighting...they are threatening to use Voice recorders for evidence at their next Elders meeting!

Are they just angry being part of the "Millions now living will never die.".......but they WILL!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The ones I knew were those who wanted to keep me as a resource for them to tap. They wanted me to take on a second job to build the Kingdumb Hell and pay for it, while still pio-sneering. They wanted me to make sure I never met the opposite sex (though that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag, Jehovah, must take the primary blame for that) and then exploit me to build the religion to the Critical Mass via the Value Destroyer Training School, and plunge the whole world into the Second Dark Ages. They wanted me out in field circus, and wanted me to stay out way past my normal time and go out on days when I didn't normally go out on.

Mostly leeches.

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

We had a few. Most of the older friends were very nice. There were those however, who had major issues with the younger ones, they had their own rules about preaching, car groups, where to eat, what we could talk about in the car. I always locked horns with them.

Its just weird, the whole thing is just weird.

BF

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I was sitting in a coffee shop the other day with a friend and an elderly sister was there with a group of non-JW friends of hers. One was talking about how women are horrible and was really being loud with tearing down women in general. This old buzzard pipes up with "Yeah, young women are horrible...but make sure you get LAID! As long as you're getting LAID, don't complain!". I've known this woman since I was a child and was appalled, to say the least!

Also, a lot of the older men in our hall had no understanding of what it's like to have children because I was always getting dirty looks when my kids cried and my husband was always getting called to be reader at the bookstudy or to handle mics and I'd be left with 2 small children to wrangle. They really didn't care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit