Mother's Day

by bobld 2 Replies latest jw friends

• bobld
    bobld

In view of Mother's Day the,the hypocritical society of the WBTS says it's wrong to give honor to

mother's and thier lame reasons.My question is than why do they CLAP when a talk is give at a

KH.,S.A.D. district conventions,because when you look at the history and background of clapping.

you will see the orgin of this pagan practise.Example,clapping during Roman gladiator fight.Can

you imagine some clapping when being killing by a animal,men fought to the death.sick sick.

Bob

• Heaven
    Heaven

bobld... when my Mom was alive, I always called her on Mother's Day but never said the words "Happy Mother's Day" to her. But she knew why I was calling. Luckily, I wasn't a JW. Did she like my calling her? You friggin' betcha she did!!

The WTS stance on not exhaulting or honouring someone is certainly hypocritical, especially since they have a hierarchy and the fact that they exhault the FDS. I am with you totally on the 'clapping' activity. There should be NO clapping whatsoever if they are to follow their belief. I never understood their logic on many topics, this one included. In my opinion, weddings are exhaulting/honouring the couple getting married so why do they celebrate these? And about those pagan wedding rings....

• net1261
    net1261

In a spirit of bitterness, I hate mother's day. all my friends go and visit their families. I do nothing. oh and add that to every other holiday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit