Can Anyone Answer this Guy about JWs Asking Personal Questions?

by jamiebowers 6 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

He thinks he's been put on some sort of list because JWs came by and asked for his birthdate, cell phone number, etc.

That sounds really odd to me. I've not heard of JWs collecting this info on someone they wish to avoid/shun.

He does not mention if he already knew these people. If not, it almost sounds like a scam...???

-Aude.

• Warlock
    Warlock

This guy is confused.

He knows the lingo, but doesn't make sense.

Warlock

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

sounds fake to me. JWs don't need any of that info for silant bad association list - seems like this guy didn't know much about verbal bad association lists which he would have if he's been a JW. So called bad association individuals don't get invited anywheres and that's supposed to push them to be more active in WT BS religion, other than that there is no lists and elders wouldn't be collecting any info like that. The clip is a fake IMO

• SuspiciousMinds
    SuspiciousMinds

He uses a couple of JW buzz words, but he sure doesn't sound like he's been exposed to the JW religion.

At best, he may have studied for a bit and gone to one or two meetings. Even then the info they asked for doesn't make sense. He should have known the people who came to his door, so he could have asked them.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

He was an unbaptized publisher and used to make videos about jw beliefs. Then he anounced that he would stop doing them, because YouTube was such a big part of the world. Here is an explanation about this kid from another YouTuber:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_qktp_gRc&feature=channel_page

• iceguy
    iceguy

Why would he set up a camera and talk about this while driving a car? I think its a bunch of bull***t!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit