The Bethel parking garage for the GB and other Bethel heavies

by BonaFide 9 Replies latest jw friends

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

When I was in Bethel, I lived for awhile in 119 Columbia Heights. Its one of the brownstones across the street from the 124 building. It has no street level entrance.

Anyway, UNDERNEATH that building is a parking garage. I was in there several times. The GB and some of the Bethel heavies have their cars in there. Bethelites wash the cars for them. Seems I remember 20-30 cars there.

Everyone else parks way down the hill, between the factory buildings and 25 Columbia Heights. Or you drive around like a crazy person looking for a parking spot for two hours.

BF

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

yeah, what brand are the cars? lexus, bmw, etc. .. i bet with all the donated money coming in they have the best cars in town...

• sir82
    sir82

There was a poster on here a few years ago who commented on JR Brown's Infiniti Q45.

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Almost all the cars are from that company called"Circuit Leasing" that leases them to the C.O.'s and D.O.'s. They are mostly Buick LaCrosses, I think. New one every two years.

BF

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I recall the parking beneath the 197 Columbia Heights Building. (Past the Commissary, down the ramp.) I'm drawing a blank on the 119 underground parking.

Isn't the 119 Building the one with the sauna?

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

You know what, maybe you are right. The 119 building is brown, with the modern facade. The exit to that underground parking lot is around the corner, on Pineapple, I think.

BF

• Demain
    Demain

The top dog always got a new car every two years and his would be passed down the next in line and theirs to the nexrt after him, ect. Your right about the garage in the 119 building. It was a new construction and it was struck by lighting, I think is was the day it was to be moved into.

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

JR's car was always a gift from his congregation, they absolutely loved him. They would always pitch in and lease him a nice Lexus or Infiniti. I don’t think the other GB helpers much approved of it. Especially considering JR could have always suggested that they lease him a modest Camry or Accord.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How about giving them a Yugo, like everyone else has to drive (a 4 door Yugo)? That would be more like it for those leeches.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

i bet you that if some one from the congo needed help paying their rent or help buying food they won't give up one dime, but they expect dontated cars from the congo.. get the heck outta here. that is just not right.......but yet they are tax free i could imagine how much money they have hidden somewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit