UK London screening of 'Truth Be Told' THIS Saturday March 28th 2015

by wizzstick 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Hi all,

Just to let you know that there is a planned screening of 'Truth Be Told' in London for this Saturday afternoon.

Can you come? If so could you let the event organiser Ste know, as he needs to get numbers in order to make the booking. Details below:

"Truth Be Told" Screening details: Meetup.com

If you've not heard of 'Truth Be Told' the trailer is linked below:

Truth Be Told - Official Trailer

I saw the documentary at the Portbello Film Festival in 2013 and it's certainly worth watching. Plus there's the chance to chat to others who have had similar experiences to you before and after the screening at a nearby pub.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick
    Bumping for anyone in the UK.
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Man! This trailer looks depressing as all get out! And what's with the fake magazines "Kingdom" and "Truth!" instead of Watchtower and Awake! ???

I'd like to watch the full documentary but the indie distribution channel doesn't make it easy. I'd rather it were available on Amazon.com even with a price attached not on Prime, or even Netflix.com streaming or DVD.

Anyway, the trailer sounds very depressing. Being out mentally is depressing enough.

It would be nice to have a trailer where folks who are out of the Org can vouch for a better life afterwards and an improvement in emotional and psychological well-being.

Did anyone here attend the event in March? And what was your reactions to the screening of the movie?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit