A Butt for Every Seat

by The Berean 5 Replies latest jw friends

• The Berean
    The Berean

Volley:

Does being a JW work for some and therefore justify their continued existence?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I believe my mom is still in, because being a jw gives her a sense of credibility.

• restrangled
    restrangled

The B....

I had to laugh at your thread title.

My dad Use to say there was an ass for every chair....an elder no less, but pretty funny stuff.

r.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Does being a JW work for some and therefore justify their continued existence?

Being a dub works for anyone willing to give up their right to think for themselves.

Does it justify their continued existence? Who is doing the justifying? the dubs? apostates? Personally, I think a wasted life in service to a self-important, mind-controlling publishing company is criminal. However, in most free countries, people are permitted to waste their lives as they see fit.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

People are free to waste their own lives as they see fit. Trouble is, they are also free to waste everyone else's lives in the process.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Trouble is, they are also free to waste everyone else's lives in the process.

Only if the someone else allows them to (with the exception of children, poor things).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit