Boost your immune system NOW!!!

by Gill 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

I hope that this information will help some people who may not be aware that it is possible to prevent and fight flu with more 'natural' methods.

We experimented with this in our home this winter when flu was about.

Four of us took the 'regime' of prevention.

Two of us did not!

The four who took the 'regime' did not even get a sniffle this winter.

The two who did not became very ill with flu, including myself, and my eldest developed life threatening complications to flu including pneumonia and asthma and she had HAD her flu vaccination. She was sick for 3 weeks recovering from this and was lucky not to die!

The regime is the following. The four who caught nothing took Vogel's echinacea tincture, 15 drops two to three times a day, and vitamin C, 1000mg 2 times a day.

As soon as myself and my eldest became ill they also took Sambucol as a preventative (elderberry extract) and increased their vitamin c doses to 1000m 4 times a day. As I say, they caught absolutely not a sniffle this winter just gone.

You can use this regime as a preventative.

If you develop flu, use the above regime but also add N Acetyl Cysteine, 600mg twice a day. It can also be used as a preventative.

N A C prevents inflammation in the lungs and so helps asthmatics and those who develop pneumonia easily.

Could I also recommend Yarrow tea, only to be drunk if you develop the flu, up to four times day. It helps to get rid of flu, is also anti inflammatory and prevents the alveoli in the lungs from inflamming, bursting, bleeding and killing you.

You can check all this information on line.

I hope it will be of help to someone to get you through the coming flu bug that is circulating.

Good luck to everyone and get plenty of vitamin c in. It is not toxic and is as safe as water. If you have over 10 000 mg it may give you diahorrea but it is a powerful anti viral so don't skimp on it!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The Story of the Four Thieves

Documents in Europe record that during the 15th century, when the plague killed millions of people, there were bandits (Thieves) who stole gold teeth and jewelry, and other valuables from the dead as they lay in the streets, AND that these same bandits were miraculously untouched by the plague.

A trap was laid, and the Thieves were apprehended. In exchange for more lenient punishment, they told the King and Officials that they used a formula of herbs, spices, and aromatic oils to protect themselves. This formula included ......

It's called Vinegar of the Four Thieves.

You can find the recipe and make it yourself.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I add coconut oil and vitamin D (1,000 units per day during winter) or sun exposure (during summer). I also take astragalus and alpha lipoic acid. These seem to enhance the immune system as well, preventing many a cold.

Just the vitamin C helps me prevent about 2/3 of the colds I otherwise would have gotten.

• Gill
    Gill

Thanks, WT Wizard. I knew about the coconut oil but not the ALA.

Also, taking extra garlic capsules is a fantastic anti viral......and anti people too!!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm down with a cold now. I've had more colds this year than I did in the previous 5 years combined. My doctor told me some of my prescriptions can cause vitamin deficiencies as a side effect. I wish I knew that sooner.

W

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

What no Garlic! GARLIC people..the most powerful herb on earth, a natural anti-biotic.......warning, from me, taking large amounts will kill your sex life!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Keeps the blood drinkers away.

That's the basic principle behind the garlic yeast formula for dogs and cats.

Puts an unpalatable taste in the blood and fleas go elsewhere to dine.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

A word of informed advice for you guys. Whatever herbal supplements you use, please make sure they come only from reputable sources.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sad Emo = I'll have you know sir my Garlic comes from China which uses only the best human excrement as fertilizer!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Sad Emo = I'll have you know sir my Garlic comes from China which uses only the best human excrement as fertilizer!

Trust me - it's not the human excrement fertilizer you need to worry about lol!

If tablets/capsules containing dried herbs etc aren't stored correctly - or if the herbs haven't been dried out enough before being turned into tablets/capsules, mycotoxins can flourish - and you really don't want poisoning by those

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit