Help! Acquired Watchower books-want to know which ones I should keep.

by Guest with Questions 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

I posted this on Atlanta's thread but thought to start my own since not everyone will see it otherwise.

I received quite a few books from two sources, one of them being from someone that has left the organization. Quite a few of Rutherfords which I will keep.

Maybe someone here can let me know which ones I should keep because I'm a bit overwelmed. The idea of going through each book is overwelming, in part because it all seems so depressing. Not sure if I have a bunch of useless material or even one book that may have some value (not monetary). Below are some of the books.

Is This Life all there is? 1974

God's Kingdom of a Thousand Years Has Approached 1973 (I sense that this one may have some things worth quoting)

Rutherford: Enemies, Preparation, Preservation, Prophesy, Religion, Reconciliation, Riches, Salvation, Vindication

The New World 1942

Report on Everlasting Good News - Assemblies of Jehovah's Witnesses June 30-September 8, 1963

Paradise Restored to Mankind - By Theocracy! 1972

The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah - How? 1971

New Heavens & New Earth 1953

Jehovah's Witnesses in the Divine Purpose 1959

Revelation It's Grand Climax at Hand!

This Means Everlasting Life 1950

Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained 1958

Let Your Name Be Sanctified

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

The Rutherford series is great, and I believe that Paradise Lost has a few good things in it. This is a nice collection, and worth holding on to if you are interested in trying to help those in. As far as $$ the Rutherford series would bring in the most.

If there are some that you are going to trash I would love to take them. I am friends with some guys at the Apologetic Resource Center, they have done work on the JW's and are always in need of more books. PM me if you would like to get rid of some.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Guest with Questions:

You may want to sell them because, you can download all of those books you listed and a lot more for free.

N.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit