"Dance ot The Posesses Fader"

by cluless 4 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

I was taking money from my A.T.M machine when I turned and saw a couple of witnesses from the congregation staring at me as if I were Satan himelf.

I obliged them by waiving my arms and legs about and dancing in a very demon posessed way.

The look on their faces gave them-selfs away. It was a look of smag sattisfaction that this is what happends to faders. Iam sure they will enjoy telling the story of the"Dance of the Posessed Fader " for years to come.

Clueless.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

LOL I get that from time to time because of my now graying beard and non attendance at their gatherings of the damned. Screw the judgmental neutered morons.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I've got to try that in the donut shop during break on Saturday morning. I love it, you demonized dancer you.

• metatron
    metatron

Excellent ! Why not go further? Sneak up on them and shout "Boogah Boogah!"... Turn the whole shunning thing into a joke.

metatron

• ziddina
    ziddina

Learn enough about Buddhism to give a convincing attempt at 'converting' them the next time you see a JW still in good standing... Zid

batgirl with skull clip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit