Ryan Seacrest - Closet JW?

by Jack Burton 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Jack Burton
    Jack Burton

This is my first posting, but I thought this was the best.

I have been a lurker for several years, but never chimed in. I am a df'ed former pioneer and m.s. , my wife is in the process of fading, we call it W.P.P. (Witness Protection Program)!

Watching American Idol tonight, my wife says that Ryan Seacrest is cute, in a J.W. kind of way. Doesn't he look like he could be on the next assembly part on why the GB is awesome?

I know this is frivolous, but what the hell!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I don't know if he's a closet JW but he's probably a closet something else.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the Board,

Well, what did you think of the two that got voted off tonight?!!!

Who are you and your wife rooting for?

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

Welcome!

I thought the two voted off deserved to go. The five remaining I think are the best. I didn't watch the very end. What is next week's theme?

• Jack Burton
    Jack Burton

I'm rooting for Ryan Seacrest, he has the most talent of them all!

Is it weird to be a lurker for years and then start a topic on something so stupid?

I'm starting the healing process even though I've been out for about 3 years. I haven't known where to start, so I decided to jump in with a stupid posting. I hope to post our story soon, but I am quite a Luddite.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

Perhaps closet genius because he so perfects the village idiot

• homeschool
    homeschool

LOL...i thought this was an African GB Member post too. Welcome, Jack. You are no longer a lurker....doesnt it feel good? And I agree with your wifey....Ryan IS a cutie

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

welcome to the board JB.

(sniff, sniff)

Aheam.Did you just fart?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga
    Jack Burton said: Is it weird to be a lurker for years and then start a topic on something so stupid?

Please... such subjects are called "fluff", not stupid! Ha! You got our attention, anyway... welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit