A Cowboy Named Bud

by Meeting Junkie No More 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in California when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust

The driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, Will yougive me a calf?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3 cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg , Germany .

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL database through an ODBC connected Excel spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech,miniaturized HP LaserJet printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

U.S.Government", says Bud.

This is a herd of sheep. ....

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

LOL...very nice!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

LMFAOFOFASMP!

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Cowboy, sorry, but can you translate the last FOFASMP? I am familiar with LMFAO but not the rest....is it just me?

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

I meant Tired of the Hypocrisy, not Cowboy...sorry...it just gets worse...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit