How do you deal?

by XOCO 4 Replies latest jw friends

• XOCO
    XOCO

I just wanted to say that miss this board sometimes and once in a blue moon I just come here to lurk... and BTW I like the new form look :-)

Do you guys just hate it sometimes that the witness that you use to know try and convince you (even though they claim that they are not trying to convince you) to stay inside the WTBTS (assuming that you are not DF'd/DA) and that their is no better place for you to go and no matter what proof you try to give them it goes one ear and out the other uggh!

I feel like they don't respect my wishes at all or that they don't even take me seriously. It seems like all of the tragedy that i went trough growing up, they tell me to just suck it up and wait on jehovah and all my problems will go away BS...

I know that i should be grateful that at least somebody is trying to "reach out" for me but for real, LET IT GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

sorry just had to vent

xoco

• Priest73
    Priest73

I deal to the left.... (sorry wrong context)

• XOCO
    XOCO

LOL Priest

• PEC
    PEC

I don't have that problem, I haven't seen a dub in years, unless saying hi to my sister at the zoo counts.

Philip

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I know what you mean. My dad pretty much lets it ride and leaves me alone for the most part. My MOM, however...oy! Last week it was "Oh, the assembly is Sunday...do you want to go?". Before that it was "Do you want to go to the meeting on Sunday?" and before THAT it was "Do you want to go to the Memorial?". ARGH! No...no no no NO!! I feel like I'm in a Dr. Seuss book. I do not like false stories and lies. I do not like them on a ball, I do not like them in the Hall...I do not like false stories and lies. I do not like wool over my eyes! She seriously drives me bonkers. A couple of weeks ago, she told me that at the Service Meeting, there was going to be a special "Local Needs" part that was going to be the same all over the world. That piqued my interest, I'll admit. But it was only because I was wondering what the hell else they're going to make everyone conform on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit