A special series of Articles

by B_Deserter 8 Replies latest jw friends

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I've decided to write a series of articles aimed not at JWs or ex-JWs, but non-JWs caught in the "crossfire" between the individual and the organization. Too often the loved ones of ex-JWs feel like they're on the sidelines when it comes to religious issues. I wanted to help the woman who's husband still won't decorate the Christmas tree, the man who's wife will cook a ham but won't hide eggs for the kids on Easter, or just anyone wondering why their significant other is being shunned by his/her family at the behest of a book publishing corporation. I want to help them understand not just what the JW religion teaches, but how those teachings still might be affecting their loved one even though they've left the church. I want to help them understand why leaving Jehovah's Witnesses isn't a trivial matter like leaving most other churches is.

I've written a short introduction as well as the first three articles already, which can be found here:

http://www.godless-heathen.com/?p=326

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

Thanks

Take care,

Ismael

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Great!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

• cawshun
    cawshun

Thanks B, that is so kind of you to take time to write the articles, your work is appreciated! Thanks

• Nellie
    Nellie

interesting! I'm off to do a little reading there.

• trebor
    trebor

B Deserter,

Thanks for providing the link and taking the time to write up the information. I enjoyed reading it...Well done.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

I agree, have not had time to read a lot, but what I have read is very well organized and written....thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit