To the Brave Men & Women out there....

by more2C 2 Replies latest jw friends

• more2C
    more2C

May you find the needed strength and courage to get you through any difficult situation, which may arise. My heart and prayers go out to each of you.
    I can't imagine the hardships you are enduring. Please know, that each of you are making a difference in upholding our freedom and justice. Although, we don't know each other, I feel that we are united in a common goal.
    I send my best wishes, to you, now and in the future years to come.

If you want to check out this website, and maybe read and send messages to the troops. The website is:

www.lifelines2000.org

Here's to the blessings
    of the year
    Here's to the friends
    we hold so dear,
    To peace on earth
    Both far and near

more2C

• outnfree
    outnfree

How thoughtful of you to provide that address, more2c.

Happy Holidays!

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• more2C
    more2C

Thanks outnfree! As a witness, I was always reminded how bad the military promotes war...etc. I had never written to a Serviceperson before.

This year, is the year of many "firsts" for me. I wanted to do something, like write the above letter to the troops, or to anyone who wanted to listen. I thought the letter could be applied to this message board, too.

My brother, belongs to a volunteer Search and Rescue division of the Airforce. (When a plane goes down, there are actually volunteers to help locate survivors.) Although, he is not overseas, I was motivated to do something. I hope to continue writing to the troops, all year long.

Peace,

more2C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit