Jehovers-Witnesse.Net.. IS HOT TONIGHT!!!!

by cluless 8 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

WOW...............

I was on the Active Topics page:

I was trying to find a thread I replyed on less than 5 hours prviously.

Within 5 hours there were 72 threads infront of the thread I was looking for.

But I would not wish again the days when this site was a closed shop.

I admire the regular members on this board who patiently reply to the same questions time and again from strangers in hyper-space.

What is heartbreaking to me is that there are Witnesses who are as sincere in there convictions --------------- (As many on this board)

Iam new to hyperspace and cannot see or hear the person I imagine is infront of me.

Iam only glad its not 2 strange men knocking at my door with big suitcases and false smiles idiotic questions and..........................................................................................................

• cluless
    cluless

Thankyou -Cluless..

That was one of the most thought provoking posts in a long tim

• ninja
  • ninja
    ninja

he he

• Mickey mouse
  • Mastodon
    Mastodon

I think you mean 'Cyber-space'... 'Hyper Space' was what Han Solo used to escpe the imperials in numerous occations

But I hear ya... which reminds me that maybe we need a new Topic for photos... for those users that wish to show themselves.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Clueless,

If the threads are going too fast to find them, perhaps you can try another way.

If you click on the word "home" in the upper left corner, it will take you to a page where subjects are defined according to the category.

Click on the category. Usually you will find your current daily(sometimes a few days worth) of topics.

Do this for each category, if you are unfamiliar with which subject it should be placed under.

You may find this easier than always using the active topics page.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Mastodon, the reason I'm in front of the computer is because DH is in front of the TV watching Han Solo engaging the Hyper Drive~again.

I'm a Star Wars fan but enough is enough!

Guess I just can't get away from it, even here.

StAnn

• parakeet
    parakeet

cluless, to find the threads you posted on, click on your user name in the upper right corner. When the blue bar comes up, click on "Topics Posted On." Unless you're posting 50-100 posts a day, you'll be able to find the thread you want quickly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit