Is WTS Behind Stalking, Espisonage and Harrassment of Ex-JWs?

by Scott77 57 Replies latest jw friends

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

Steve2, is it really paranoia when people are actually followed and monitored? There have been too many credible reports of this type of activity to simply brush it off as "juvenile allegations." In fairness, this doesn't happen in all congregations, but it does happen. As for the law, remember this is the same group that has intimidated others into not reporting cases of child sexual abuse, so it is not much of a stretch to understand that many would not want to risk the ire of the JC by reporting these shenanigans to the police.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder how often it is the hounders that are doing this, to find information to piece a judicial hearing. They are not officially told by the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger to do this, so they will not get in trouble. The hounders themselves are on their own on that matter--though they are supposed to do this to gather information about people, without being explicitly told to.

Hopefully, I can make them waste a lot of time on me. They will not be getting fornication (Jehovah, that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag, has permanently fixed that issue for them). They will only be getting apostasy, having the sun-worship lights on, having a Ouija board, and possessing numerous works by apostates (including but not limited to Crisis of Conscience). Sure to make a far less exciting judicial committee, but hopefully it will waste their time and energy when they need to get up early the next day on their Waste of Paper Distribution Campaign.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Paul Blizard is an Ex-Bethel insider, kind of modern-day 'whistle TRUE!!!!

Paul is a friend of mine I am pleased to say. He told us of the time when he & another
    fellow JW had to sit very late at night ,with binnoculus ,watching a sisters house
    for info on adultery, the Police came upon them... He decribes his reaction ( very funny)
    You may get his testimony on McGregors site... Paul is now a Pastor( I am sure you all know that now)
    They have adopted children. His stories of Bethel are so enlightning.

• Scott77
    Scott77

mouthy,

Wow, that is so interesting. Please, where is McGregors' site? Were they arrested? did the Police fill out a report? Were they charged? did a newspaper publish the story to shame them? How did the police get them? did the sister call them? I think there is much we can learn from this experiences.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am not clever enough to post Mcgregors site.

No the Police thought they were some important government men.
    But Google Paul Blizzard I am sure it will be on there ( I forget all the particulars
    Old age... He was on the "Shirley Show " with us,,,,with group I chaired

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you!

I ain't paranoid but every so often, I spin around real quick.--just in case
    Sometimes I have a gun in my hand when I spin around.--just in case
    I ain't paranoid, but sometimes I shoot when I spin around.--just in case

• mouthy
    mouthy

I just Googled Paul Blizzard it is really worth doing.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Shortly after I DA'd I left my JW wife. I'm pretty oblivious at the best of times, but my neighbours told me that my home was being watched and they provided me with the license numbers of the cars. I contacted a JW and said I knew about the stalking and that a police report had been filed. The surveillance stopped. I assume they were looking for evidence of adultery.

W

• Gordy
    Gordy

I recall being told the story of a JW brother who was reported as staying overnight, at a womans house, which he was. He started noticing familiar cars parked across the road. He realised they were cars that belonged to a couple of the Elders. Then one morning as he was getting ready to go to work, he sawa figure sneaking around his van. He dashed out and round the van and straight into an Elder. Asked what he was doing the Elder gave some lame excuse and went back to a car were another two were sitting.

That following Sunday the Elders said they wanted a word with him after the meeting. He went into the "room" three elders were there. They asked him had he been visiting a woman at such and such address, he said yes. Had he been staying overnight with this woman, he said yes. They said in that case they would have to form a Judicial Comittee, to question him about possible fornication taking place.

The brother said if they had bothered to ask him then they would have learnt that "the woman" in question, was his fleshly sister.

As a builder he was fitting a new kitchen for her as a surprise for her husband who was due home on leave from the navy.

He was doing the work after he had finished his days work, and it was easier for him to stay overnight than go back home.

He told them that if they have to go sneaking around and spying on people instead of asking them, then there is something wrong.

With that he picked up his briefcase, tipped the bible, books magazines etc, on the table.

He then said something along the lines of "You can have that lot back, because I'm not coming back again."

• Scott77
    Scott77

He told them that if they have to go sneaking around and spying on people instead of asking them, then there is something wrong.

With that he picked up his briefcase, tipped the bible, books magazines etc, on the table.

He then said something along the lines of "You can have that lot back, because I'm not coming back again."

(Gordy)

Very powerful revealation. This brings to a very partnent and important quetion to pounder. If all elders who were spying on people's lives apparently believed as do the governing body of JW, that they are lead by "Holy Spirit" as to their conduct including stalking, as we to believe that WTBS is truely being a 'spirit-directed organisation' as it always claim to be? I strongly beliee this is a serious food for thought. Please, think of people whose lives have suffered ireparable mental anguish, perpetual enslavement, broke-up families, death, rape,emotional permanent scars, etc,. What else can we say then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit