Where ARE you Cameo-d?

by lurk3r 7 Replies latest jw friends

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Should I call 911 yet? With all your input here, I'm in disbelief that you have taken this extended break...even if it has only been a short while. Best of luck to you in the pursuit of a new computer!

lurk3r

• sir82
    sir82

The black helicopters got him.

His next post will be from inside a FEMA camp. That is if his reptilian guards let him near a computer.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Well, she did start a topic asking for recipes for snacks that men would like. Perhaps she is spending time with a new beau and is too busy spooning to come hang out with us.

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

I don't know her well as many that's for sure. But, with her different perspectives, she does make for peaking my interest at times thats for sure. Did you suggest beer in that topic thread Robdar? Its the original barley sandwich and most men love beer. I don't know it can be beat.

Robdar - Hello. I think it was a while ago, but was I correct in recognizing you as being Jewish? If I am, perhaps i can ask you some questions about your faith one day in the future? I am presently trying to make room in this wee cranium for such thoughts, but need to clear out some things first.

lurk3r

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

He could have been struck by a killer asteroid.....or has Yellowstone super-volcano blown?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Robdar - Hello. I think it was a while ago, but was I correct in recognizing you as being Jewish? If I am, perhaps i can ask you some questions about your faith one day in the future?

Hi Lurk3r. Yeah, I am Jewish. I'll be glad to answer any questions. Drop me a pm when you're ready.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Well, Surprise, surprise!

It's nice to be missed. I didn't think anyone would much notice.

My computer screen "burned out". Hooked up a new one and I am back in business. My 10 year old DELL still has a lot of life left!

Lurk3r....you might be interested in this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3265038/Elizabeth-Dilling-The-Jewish-Religion-Its-Influence-Today

• Robdar
    Robdar

Lurk3r....you might be interested in this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3265038/Elizabeth-Dilling-The-Jewish-Religion-Its-Influence-Today

I'm sorry that you're insane, c-d. I really feel for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit