Anyone enjoy playing World of Warcraft (WoW) ?

by darthfader 6 Replies latest jw friends

• darthfader
    darthfader

My Son got me hooked into playing. I play about 2~4 hours a week (instead of watching TV - nothing good on anyway). My Son bails me out occasionally – Its nice having a personal cheat code. My Father on his last visit (who is still a Witness), saw us playing and was concerned with the Spiritism. Have any other players taken flack for playing these kind of Role Playing Games (RPGs)?

Darth Fader…

• diffedexjw
    diffedexjw

My favorite game. I've been playing for 3 years and have been lovin it. I could see some elders gettin all upset about the spiritism (being a warlock is probably a sin), but I've had no contact with demon's from playing it. maybe because they already got me though hehehe lol at demons

• diffedexjw
    diffedexjw

world of warcraft Gold seller advertisements? wtf is that about?

• darthfader
    darthfader

I have noticed the "on topic" advertising here before.. some of it is pretty (shall we say) "funny"..

Darth Fader

• Flarke
    Flarke

I've put "warcraft" under search here to see what I would find, and I play WOW too! Been playing for about two years now, my JW bro plays too, he's in my guild, its really the only contact I have with him.

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

been playing for 6 years myself look me up on dragonblight horde side ..under the name of diesslowly

• Simon
    Simon

I've never played it ... but the South Part WoW episode was hillarious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit