had trouble with the last posting of this,

by John Doe 0 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

couldn't be read. So, I'm going to repost and see if it gets any response this time.

“I’m not saying you need to listen. Probably best you don’t. But I’m gonna talk anyway, cause there’s just this little tingling that’s been chewing away for a bit too long, and it’s finally busting through my skull and is about to start draining the tank. I’m just not sure I can support you any more. You see…”

“Ah yeah sweetheart—I’ll take a New York strip medium well with a baked tater and some of your coleslaw. What do you want Dan?”

“Tequila.”

“See, it’s like this. I don’t like what you’re doing with your business. You can shoot as many people full of cheese as you want to, but I don’t want no part of it. If any of this comes out, I can’t have my white shoes tracking any mud in, understand? This gnawing has only got so much skull to chew on, and contrary to popular belief, I’m a good guy. My white shoes prove it.”

“Chucky, I ain’t saying nothing on a dry throat. I ain’t never shot a man while I was wanting a drink, and I ain’t a man to break tradition you old bastard. I’m gonna drink my tequila, and then I’m gonna pull my .44 out and churn a tunnel through your entrails that will let that skull chewing varmint out, and then I’m gonna sit here, eat your steak, and watch the flies lay maggot eggs on your fat gut. What do you say to that?”

Next poster add paragraph here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit