why wts sell ?

by marcopolo 7 Replies latest jw friends

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

here in Italy rome wts sell and letterature stamp in germany and also speanish do so close all... and workers what do?

why wt$ do this ? some body know??

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Dear Marco,

It is becouse the end is so...... close you know? I expect Armageddon to come this year before winter.... Thats why WTS is doing cost cutting downsizing, selling property, decreasinng the amount of magazines printed.. , cutting of meeting arrangements ... That all is a proof the end will come verrrrry verrrrrrry sooooooon!!!

You got it?

Albert

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

although many of the above may be true I suspect that since various countries are coming down hard on the WTS, they are closing up shop and moving printing facilities to countries where they are not being "persecuted"

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

My guess is that this global crisis will be another 1975 scandel! Just as they build Beth Shan in the 30s for the benefit of the leaders as they were talking about the end so did Russell around 1914 time frame. Russell had various companies and didn't seem to be concerned with the end from his actions. Unlike the leaders people would sell their own properties and work full time for WTS as salesmen only to realize that after certain time frame either 1914 or post WW2 or after '75 nothing has happened except for these over zealous individuals ending up in a poor house with them being blamed for living for a date.

Likewise today IMO WTS is getting ready for something and are consolidating business. The BIG question is where is the money flowing? Do they have holding company(s) as Russell did or are some money flowing into offshore banks than can't be taxed by US tax man? They might be preparing for 2014 as more may question the 1914 dogma. Something is brewing but what?

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

I also think, something plot,

• Colton
    Colton

What will they do with all the millions (billions?) of dollars from selling their real estate? Give it to the poor?

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

What will they do with all the millions (billions?) of dollars from selling their real estate? Give it to the poor?

Money will go into a black hole also known as world wide work.

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

if them make constructions new 2015 to 2020.. harmaghedn not come more???? magazine say come at hand.. but whit them program not show so..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit