Why is Jesus kept side stage ?

by iknowall558 0 Replies latest watchtower bible

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

John 5 :39 ' 40 "You study the scriptures, because you think that in them you will find eternal life. And these very scriptures speak about ME! Yet you are NOT WILLING TO COME TO ME in order to have life. "

John 6: 53 "Jesus then said to them, I am telling you the truth : if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you will not have life in yourselves. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I will raise him on the last day."

The JWS claim to have the only 'true' understanding of the Bble. None of theses verses are ambiguous. They say what they say. The JWS obviously have an aversion to all things 'Jesus', and if the FDS says " the emblelms are not for you, so just be polite and say "no thanks", then they are calling Jesus a liar and basically saying, "there, there, Jesus, just you go and have a lie down, leave it to us and we'll tell people what you REALLY meant to say.

Why are they so scared to acknowledge his position ? They balk at Easter, they balk at Christmas and they balk at the idea of anyone else revealing 'truth' to them except the FDS, even though Jesus himself said that HE was head of the congregation (Col 1:18).

Anyone else feel as hot headed about this as I do ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit