last of the system blah blah blah

by wizardca 1 Replies latest jw friends

• wizardca
    wizardca

So a family member sends me an email from another witless about how we are living in the last hour of the system. They were approached at knife point (it was a plastic knife) during the middle of the afternoon at a grocery store. So the write goes on about how one should always get a store employee to walk you to your car and never ever go shopping at night. Oh and the best part was not to go shopping alone. We are living in the last hour of the system after all.

So while I don't doubt the authenticity of this event...have they not read the bible showing the same acts through out history as occuring? Economy is bad, people rob others, etc to put food on the table or for something to do or whatever. I think it's a good idea to ask for someone to walk you to your car (especially at night, no issues with that) but to encourage others not to shop at night or go to the mall alone? I would be freaked too if someone pulled a knife and attempted to mug me (albeit a plastic knife) but to claim it's because we are sooooo close to the end of the system??? GAG! Let's just shop on the dangerous Internet (all dem apostate websites that are so tempting!) and hide from society (unless we are selling distributing literature. Oh and be wary, people pretend to be UPS and Fed-Ex so don't open the door, even if you see their truck outside!

Is it just me or does anyone else want to gag? Oh and the best part...the author doesn't have a cell phone. But they are getting a replacement!

• sir82
    sir82

Robbed by someone with a plastic knife?

"Stand down, villain! I have a spork and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit