Gave my wife something else to feel guilty about

by JimmyPage 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

As most of you know my wife was feeling guilty about our pre-marital hanky panky so she got the elders involved and now I guess feels better about it all, yadda yadda yadda.

So now I've opened a previously closed door in our marriage- something I had done in the past with "worldly" girls I dated- but not her.

Let's just say it's frowned upon in WT-Land but for some reason she's been following me around like a puppy lately. And she reciprocates.

Wonder if she'll be too embarrassed to confess this one. Or too happy.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I can hear the Ohio Express right about now.

• NikL
    NikL

Sounds like you are doing something right my friend. She reciprocates too? NICE!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm looking forward to feeling guilty tonight

• HalfWayThere
    HalfWayThere
    So now I've opened a previously closed door in our marriage

Are you saying you opened up the back door?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Are you saying you opened up the back door?

Yes. And she reciprocates! I'm having a hard time sitting down. Ouch.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I wouldn't push it...LOL Depending on your state, it could still be illegal. The elders won't report it to the cops if it happens to a child but they would probably rat you out.

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

The elders won't report it to the cops if it happens to a child but they would probably rat you out.

Amen to that one. We have two pedophiles in our hall they hold children and all of it that. The Elders think it is just great look the pedo is helping the mom's they need help that is what I am told. But boy if you have oral sex OH MY GOD!!! they'ed DF you in a New York minute.

And for those of you out there that say call the police and do this and that what do you think I have not done that!!!!!! Yeh I have called the police, talkd to the CO written to Bethel, you name it I have done it and has it done a damn thing. NO!!! The elders lie. All the publisher are convinced that I am the nut case. Oh is't it so great brother pervert just looooves kids so much and elder sicko thinks he is the greatest. We have such a great religion, yah no peodophiles here.

Pedophile paradise is an understatment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit