JW's caught laughing at Child rapist accusers"

by Newly Enlightened 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

JWVictims has done an excellent but disturbing article on how JW's feel about the child abuse problem.

http://jwvictims.org/2013/11/23/jehovahs-witnesses-caught-laughing-at-child-rape-accusers/

• jhine
    jhine

Having read some of the transcript I couldn't listen to the recording , my laptop may have gone out of the window . As this is cannot be verified ( and also is the recording legal ), what is the position about making it public ?

I am all for exposing this shocking attitude , but would not want to cause more harm than good .

Jan

• cofty
    cofty

I am absolutely stunned!

This video needs to be shared far and wide.

It is a direct attack on the Watchtower's countless victims of child abuse.

I have no words to accurately describe my contempt for this man and his audience.

• cappytan
    cappytan

What I can't get over is how people could sit there and listen to that without walking out. I think I would have gotten up out of disgust and looked at the guy with a look of contempt and walked out.

is the recording legal ), what is the position about making it public ?

It sounds from the recording as if this is a public talk or talk at one of the meetings. In that case, the recording is 100% legal.

• jhine
    jhine

thanks Cappytan ,

Jan

• jhine
    jhine

shared on Facebook

Jan

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    what a cult
  • HeyThere
    HeyThere
    This is just so disturbing on so many levels.
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    Yeah, the way the WTBT$ handles child abuse is Much better than "the world". (intended sarcasm) I wonder if that speaker would change his attitude if HIS child was a victim?
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

I think this talk is great. The more this organization runs it's mouth, the more the public will be aware of the damage this cult has had on innocent lives. I truly feel sad for all of the innocent children and adults who have to listen to these heartless men.

I think all of the abuse they have had a hand in is going to come back to bite them. I think it is already happening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit