Hands of Jesus

by KAYTEE 5 Replies latest jw friends

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

When Jesus was resurrected on earth, he took on a new body that is why the disciples did not recognise him.

He took on more than one body while on earth at that time.

Why did he have the remains of his crucifixion on his hands and what, in numbers, was this body?

KT

• parakeet
    parakeet

Why did he have the remains of his crucifixion on his hands....

Don't know about the number of bodies, but he retained his wounds to prove to his disciples it was really him.

Those disciples had it good. Jesus knew that DIRECT EVIDENCE was needed to convince them of his resurrection. What do we get? A bunch of ink and paper. Just doesn't carry the same punch, does it?

(Just speculating about the story. I don't believe a word of it.)

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

A remarkably paradoxical aspect of the JW interpretation of those apparition stories: Jesus could only prove that he was truly resurrected by making up fake evidence...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Good point, Narkissos.

Jesus also plants fake evidence to trick heathens into beliving in evolution. I see a pattern forming....

• snowbird
    snowbird

I believe the resurrected body was the same body that was buried, albeit, a changed, spiritual body that could pass through physical barriers such as the stone placed at the tomb's entrance and locked doors.

We were deceived by the WT.

Sylvia

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

He went thru a 'stargate' thingy and came out all changed...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit